Monday, March 25, 2013

Departure Day

 photo IMG_0392.jpg

This photo was taken shortly after her setting apart. What a beautiful experience to witness the mantel of Missionary placed on her head with the blessings of protection, health, discernment, and the gift of tongues wrapped around her like new skin. I love this picture for many reasons. First, because she looks radiant. Something about that name tag placed over her heart makes it all okay to send our baby girl out into the world. Second, because she is surrounded by her brothers and sisters who know her and love her so much. To hear them pray for her on a daily bases is humbling. The example she is setting for each of them is greater than we can truly comprehend at this time. I feel so incredibly blessed and honored to call each one of them my own. I'm creating this blog in hopes that they, along with close friends and family, can be strengthened by her testimony and example. I will try to keep it updated weekly as letters and pictures arrive. As always, Thank you for praying for our sweet missionary as well as all of those who labor in behalf of our Lord. As I've said before, there's no way on earth I could ever have her so far away without talking to her, hearing her beautiful voice and holding her sweet face in my hands like I so often did if I didn't believe 100% in the work she is doing to bring souls unto Christ. Love to you all! ~Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are doing this. We look forward to each and every post with great anticipation.

    ReplyDelete