Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"I will be still be Sarah..."

Dear mama...

I LOVE hearing about the family! I love this gospel. I love these people. I love this mission. And I love YOU. Being on a mission is sooo hard, but I was born to do this. Everything that has happened to me in my life, has prepared me for this.  I miss you so much. I miss kids and animals and music sooo much:( I would give anything to hold a baby or pet a little kitten. I'll be sitting at my desk and get intense flash backs of home. Petting Topher, Sammy eating fruit, me getting hair extensions... Nothing will ever be the way it was. Because of this mission I will be FOREVER changed. I left a little girl, I will return a woman of Christ. I will still be Sarah, just a better version.

We have lost two sisters this week. Being here destroyed them and they took the first plane home. Hermana S. ALMOST went home and she still might. I’ll let you know for sure. Thank you for helping me grow into a woman strong enough to handle this. Thank you for praying about our shower situation, because Hermana Chase and I just moved into your own little suite with our own little bathroom. I cried with gratitude as I washed my beat red feet in our beautiful sink. Every time people say 'please bless the missionaries', I know they are praying for us. Tell the family I love them :)

Love, Hermana Nielson

p.s. If you could print out all the emails I send you and keep them in a binder for me, that would be awesome!
pps: Tell Katherine happy birthday!!
ppps: If you would like to send a package, make it out to Hermana Sarah Nielson. (There are two Hermana Nielson’s here) I would LOVE some more Crocs size 5, Maybelline super stay 24
hour lip color in constant cocoa, scripture crayons, some notebooks,
foundation, paper-mate pens, paper-mate pencils and erasers :)

Thank you soooo much! Love you and talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment