Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Temple Blessings

Dear Mama! 
I miss you so much :( I'm crying as a write this because this past week has been sooo hard....  I miss music so much I almost burst into tears every time I think about it. Being in the MTC feels like a jail, but the BEST part of my whole week is going across the street to the temple. I never knew what PEACE was until I went to the temple for the first time. My body and soul feels so relaxed, beautiful, and special every time I'm in there. If I could stay in the temple all day every day I would. When I get home I want to be a temple worker for sure. Its a complete escape from the outside world, and I have never felt closer and more love from my Heavenly Father than when being there. I love you sooo much mom. I miss you and my brothers and sisters and friends more than I can being to tell you. I cant wait to get your package. I will probably cry when I open it. I love you and cant wait to see you again. Mothers day couldn't come soon enough.
I love you
Hermana Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment