Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 1

I can't even tell you how much I miss you. Being a missionary and being here at the CCM is not what I expected, but i am completely in love with it. There is such a sweet spirit here. I am learning so much so fast with the help of the spirit. Completely diving in and giving all of myself to this gospel is something I have never experienced. It is a truly beautiful thing. I already miss home, Provo, my siblings, Chester and Topher, music, TV, and all the things of the world, but because of the separation I am able to be 100% committed to the work. I feel the spirit constantly. I am in LOVE with Spanish and in love with reading the scriptures. Studying and reading all day is my favorite thing in the whole world. I love the Hermanas I get to spend my time with. Hermana Shoop is my little shadow. We became best friends the second we met and have been inseparable ever since.She is having a really hard time, but know I am supposed to take care of her. I love her so much.The showers and bathrooms are killing me :( I get sooo sad every time I'm in there, but I will eventually get used to the differences. Getting ready and done up feels selfish, so I wear my hair 100% natural everyday and keep my glasses on my eyes. But wearing my name tag, I have never felt more beautiful. Have to run! But I love you and will talk to you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment