Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Last letter from the MTC (CCM)

MOM! I LOVED all those pictures from the blog OH MY GOSH!! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! Seeing all those pictures was the best part of my entire mission so far. Words cant even express my love for you all. What a BEAUTIFUL family I belong to :D

I just got the Dear Elder letter from you and I’m going to answer all your questions. Hermana  S.... was a radio DJ for mix 107.9 so this no music thing has killed her. So she tells me a song she wants to hear, I sing it, and we are both happy! I'm her new radio.

I am my happy bubbly self everyday so don't worry. I eat meat now too! I'm back to my normal size again, and my hair is used to the humidity so its not an Afro anymore :D

Give Katherine a HUGE hug for me! She looked so beautiful up there! I loved your arrows, ha ha.

I haven't gotten any of your packages yet, but I’m sure I will. I leave for Nicaragua in exactly one week from today! How crazy is that? So if you have any more packages send them straight to the mission home.

Hermana Chase and I are sooo different it's hard for us to get along at times, but our differences have been a strength to us and we are the strongest companionship in our district. Elder P proclaimed his LOVE to me in a note... YEP. He's 18. The poor boys here around here... My husband is going to be the luckiest man on earth cause I am a CATCH.

I miss you and the family so much. I would be lying if  I didn't say I secretly wish all of this was already over and I was safe and sound at home again, but its only 17  more months. We can do this. My Spanish is alright, but I get better everyday. Ill be fluent in 6 months without a doubt.

I love this gospel so much, I can feel it deep in my bones. I would tell you what I’m learning, but I'm not learning anything new, just deeper understanding of the doctrine and principles of the gospel on a whole new addicting level.

Our mission president had to cast out an evil spirit on the boys floor last night. He had to go around and bless each of our halls. To comfort us the mission president told of a vision he had. He had a vision that there were angry people outside of the CCM trying to get in, but there were Nephite and Lamanite warrior angels standing in front of the gates protecting us. We are so safe and blessed here it makes me want to cry with gratitude.

The next time I’m able to write to you will be in two weeks from a little cafe in NICARAGUA! Pray for me... I'm nervous to go out, but ready. I love you with all of my heart.

With Love,
Hermana Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment