Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stronger every day

Mama! My week has been great. I got your letter and have been reading it over and over all day! I love hearing about you and the family :) I wish I had more to tell you about my week other than my testimony grows stronger and stronger every day. I read the scriptures CONSTANTLY. I read them in bed, at breakfast, in class and can't get enough. I have never loved a book so much in my entire life...

Your prayers have helped me more than you know. Every time someone prays for me, I can feel it in my heart. It lifts me up and helps me through the rest of my day. I can't thank you enough for your love and support. Because of you, I never feel alone out here. Thank you for everything, and I will talk to you next week!

With LOVE,
Hermana Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment