Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Adios Nindiri

 photo 99a9b439-ce78-4fcd-927d-8864ca46872b.jpg
 with Hermana Vasquez

 photo cee67972-0c2a-4ec7-a5df-6c1a33003e76.jpg
 with Hermana Mercades

I just got transferred this morning to a new area called Granada! I am now with the beautiful Hermana A.! Shes a tall farm girl from Arizona with stringy hair and the sweetest spirit I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I can't wait to get to know her more and experience with her new adventures in this sweet little town. My new area is right next to the lake so its twice as hot, and I am more sunburned than I have ever been in my life. I look like a little tomato bouncing around these streets with my giant of a companion haha. She's 5'8''! Our house is so much nicer than the other I can hardly believe it! It even has a flushable toilet! I just have to remember to lather on the sunscreen and I'm good to go.
I cried for all the investigators I loved so much in Nindiri. I miss them already, but I know there are only more amazing people to meet here in Granada as well. I'm sure I'll have a monton of stories for you next week while serving here in Granada. So until next time!
Sending all my love,
Hermana Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment