Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pedro

Hello my loved ones!

How are you guys? I miss you sooo much and hope you had an awesome week. Everything's good over here other than Hermana Anderson has changes this Wednesday :( I will miss her so much. 

We had a WONDERFUL baptism this week to the amazing Pedro Ocampo Cano! (AKA Albert Einstein) Pedro is an absolute genius and has his own radio show here in Granada. He knows the Bible cover to cover, and could answer any question you could possibly ask with an hour long response. He already knows the Book of Mormon better than we do, and its been an honor being able to learn from him. The secrets of the gospel this man knows are just astounding. He had to get baptized in secret (our next project is his wife) but I can't wait for him to go through the temple someday. Hermana Anderson and I are going to come back and go through with him in Honduras. He just discovered Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price and is in complete and total heaven! His children Dharma y Alain are recent converts as well, and couldn't be more proud of their Papa! I'm trying to send pics of the baptism and I'm praying they work... But if not, I love you guys sooo much and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, 
Hermana Nielson

P.S. Mom thank you sooo much for the pics! I LOVE them :) And if you can, could you put a little money in my account? Estoy pobre :(  Muah!


 photo DSC0101.jpg  photo c72675b1-786f-49f1-9eb1-5216068682e2.jpg  photo SAM_1611.jpg  photo SAM_1613.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of the baptisms. Everyone looks so wonderful. So Proud of Hermana Nielson.

    ReplyDelete