Wednesday, August 7, 2013

to the moon and back

Mom! Sorry its been so long since I've been able to write. The internet connection was sooo bad. It took me over an hour so send you those pics last week!  But I've been thinking about you and the fam all week and love you all more than you know.

Ah, those pics of Anna at her wedding were so beautiful. I am so happy for her. Tell Katherine to tell Emmy to tell her, that she's the most beautiful bride on earth and I couldn't be more happy for her.

A part of me was a little jealous at 1st, wishing I was the one back in Utah getting married. What brought me comfort was asking myself, would I rather be getting married, or coming closer to Christ. I would rather be coming closer to Christ hands down. So bring on the wedding pics. I LOVE them!

Nothing to report over here other than Oscar is now president of the Young Men! Its so cute watching him teach all of these 13 and 14 year hooligans. Its the best. We had a BEAUTIFUL baptism and marriage last week to Alejandro and Margina (the parents of little Jesus Miguel). The are sooo solid and I love them so much.

Hermana Anderson only has 6 months left. How crazy is that? We are absolute best friends. We love each other so much its kind of ridiculous. We're going to be in each others weddings and everything. She's the best friend I have EVER had and I'm going to visit her at her ranch in Arizona after the mission! The love she has for me is almost overwhelming. We are going to be friends for the rest of our lives. I cant wait for you to meet her someday. Honestly, if it wasn't for Hermana Anderson I don't know how I would be able to to this. She is my greatest blessing.

As for my foot fungus, it’s still there and there's not much I can do. But don't worry, other than that I’m super healthy and my hair is doing nothing but growing out of control!

The time is going to FLY. I have officially completed 5 months! 13 more to go :)

Tell Dad Analisa Katherine Matthew Joseph and little Sammy that I love them all so much and miss them like crazy! Have a wonderful week mama. I love you to the moon and back.

Love, Hermana Nielson

1 comment:

  1. So glad she has such a good companion. That is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete