Monday, September 16, 2013

more baptisms :)

Hello everyone! To start I just want to apologize for being so upset last letter about the Carlos thing. Thank you for protecting me. He's a looser and I'm so over him its not even funny.
We had a baptism Saturday to the amazing Oscar Ponce and his adorable son Fabiano. Fabiano reminds me so much of Joseph and gives the best hugs. Baptism numbers 11 and 12! Hermana Shaffer has almost doubled the number of baptism she has had in her whole mission during her time with me.
3 months till Christmas and my half way mark! Ahhh so crazy. Anyways, I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week!
Love, Hermana Nielson

PS. Songs you MUST put on my 'When Sarah gets home playlist'
Darte un Beso - Prince Royce
BEST. SONG. EVER.
And the newish one by Chris Brown, T Pain and some latin guy. I think its called Something I Like but I'm not sure.
AND one more by Joe Montana. I don't know the name, but all of Nica is obsessed with it! It starts out with a little guitar and is the HAPPIEST little skippy song ever.

Anyways, I hope you can find the songs. The church is true and I love YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to have so many people recognizing the truth of the gospel message and joining the church!

    ReplyDelete