Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Taken aback

Hello! How are you all? I hope you guys had a SUPER awesome week. I miss you guys.

Over here in Nicaragua everything is sooo good. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this week went. Just when I thought my testimony couldn't get any stronger, it did. I am learning so much and am feeling so blessed. Hermana Garcia is an absolute JOY to work with, oh my gosh. This little Salvadorian fire cracker and I are closer friends than I could ever have imagined. She reminds me of a Latina Rachel Whitehead! We are sooo happy together its not even funny. The combined positive energy that we bring out in each other is bringing us sooo much success it's ridiculous. We are PRAYING we can outlast at least two more companion changes together, if not more. We'd be happy if we were companions the rest of our missions ha ha! I don't speak English hardly at all anymore so even typing it feels a little weird... :)

I have a little experience I would like to share with you all that was super special. We were walking to a cita (appointment) Saturday afternoon when I felt the impression to contact a certain house we had never before contacted. We knocked on the door and out came a man who looked to be in his mid 50s. I told him who we were and that we had a message that could bless his life. While I was talking, he was looking at me like he had seen a ghost. Before I could say another word he said 'I know you.' Knowing I had never before seen him I was a little taken aback. 'I have seen your face' he began 'Years ago I saw your face in a dream. In my dream you came and blessed the life of my family and I. I knew you were coming. Please come in :')'  So. Humbling. The BEST part of being a missionary is finding the people waiting for you :) The church is so true you guys. I love you so much and hope your week is AWESOME!

Love,
Hna Nielson


 photo DSC001010.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment