Thursday, December 26, 2013

Full Heart

November 25th

Hi :)

How are you guys? I miss you guys sooo much! I cant BELIEVE I’ve been away for from you all for almost 9 months… It feels like I left yesterday. Before I know it I’m going to be home and all of this will feel like a dream.

Before the mission I always had a love for people (family, close friends ect…) and things (animals, music, donuts, etc…) but for the first time in my entire life, I love a PLACE :’)

You guys, I LOVE Nicaragua with every ounce of my entire heart. My eyes are FILLED with tears as I type this. I would be happy in this beautiful country for the rest of my life. Would you guys want to move out here and live with me? ;) This place and these people have completely stolen my heart.

Some doctors/dentists from the church came from Utah to do dental work on ALL the future missionaries in Nicaragua Friday morning, and I got to work as a translator for them. I haven’t spoken English with a bunch of Utahans in a while so I found it a little overwhelming and uncomfortable, but it was still fun. I was in HEAVEN talking with all of the Nicaraguan teenagers preparing to serve missions. Mostly all of them have their calls to Mexico or Guatemala. They are going to be the best missionaries in the whole world :’) I want to give all of them the BIGGEST hugs and tell them how much I loved them, but I didn’t haha. They were so cute walking home without their wisdom teeth and puffy cheeks :)

Anyways, because of your increased prayers we have been sooo humbled and found BEAUTIFUL families all ready for us. Thank you for that :)

I love the mission so much. Being a missionary for the church is hard sometimes, but its it the most WONDERFUL thing I have ever done. When the next 9 months comes to a close, I’m worried I’m going to die from a broken heart. I’m just glad I’ll have you guys to take care of me, and I cant wait to share with you all that I’ve learned.

For now, the church is true and I love yoooou! Have a WONDERFUL week and I’ll talk to you soon!

Love, Hna Nielson

 photo DSC0512.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment