Thursday, December 26, 2013

Nahima

December 2

Family & friends!

Hey! How are you guys? Happy December 2nd! Can you believe its already December? The year went by so fast! A year ago I as at the mall with Mom looking for missionary shoes... Crazy huh? How's good old SLC? Has it snowed over there yet? I hope you guys are having a good holiday season in the 'Fabrica de los Mormones' AKA Utah :)

This week was sooo good :') I finished up translating for 'Smiles for Central America' and we had a BAPTISM! My baptism number 13 was to the BEAUTIFUL Nahima Ocon. Out of all the little baptisms I've been apart of, THIS baptism was my favorite and most special.

From the moment I met her, I knew she would be baptized. She is sooo different from the other girls I've met around here. She's kind and genuine and sweet and radiates the most pure and angelic presence I have ever felt. She reminds me so much of my little sister Katherine. The reason I love this area so much is BECAUSE of Nahima. Nahima is my One Direction loving angel :')

When she got set apart as a member of the Church, her blessing said she would serve a full time mission and marry in the temple :')

If anything, Nahima is/was/and will be the best part of my entire mission. I love this gospel so much. I know its true and am so grateful to be a part of it :')

I also love YOU guys and cant wait to talk to you all in 23 days :) I love you so much and will talk to you next week!

Love, Hermana Nielson


 photo DSC0553.jpg
 photo DSC0531.jpg  photo DSC0537.jpg  photo DSC0545.jpg photo DSC0550.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment