Monday, February 24, 2014

Sick

Hey mom!

So... it turns out I'm kind of sick :( My uterus got SUPER huge Thursday afternoon and really hurts. I look like I'm pregnant! My tummy is HUGE. Its hard to sit and walk and do really anything. In the mornings I feel like I'm going to throw up and my head feels like someones stabbing it. The mission nurse says its a ovarian cyst. So I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I'm FREAKING out! (AS YOU WELL KNOW) Doctors are my BIGGEST fear... ESPECIALLY Nicaraguan doctors. So that's all that's new. Hopefully they'll just give me some pills and I'll live.

So that's it for this week haha. Here are some pictures of my freaking out talking to the mission nurse and throwing a fit not wanting to go to the doctors. Look familiar? haha. I love you!

 photo DSC0091.jpg
 photo DSC099.jpg

Post Script: I spoke to the mission President's wife a few days later after having been a nervous wreck myself worrying about her. She said Sarah was a brave Hermana who endured a full exam like a champ. It turns out that she had a bad case of Strep and some sort of Uterus infection as well. She received a blessing and was back to work in no time. Thank goodness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment