Monday, June 23, 2014

Margury

June 23, 2014

Hey family!

How are you all? I miss you guys so much hope everything is awesome over there in the summer time.

Everything's good over here in Granada. My companion Hermana Pereira is great and we've been getting along super well. I'm so happy the Lord blessed me with someone so nice to end my time here on the mission. Its REALLY really hott here, but we tough it out okay. I got really sunburned the first few days but its turning into a tan now which is awesome!

Our area is the poorest area I have ever been in, so its been really sad for me to see the way these people are living, you know? But the house my compaƱera and I have is BEAUTIFUL. It has a lil balcony and EVERYTHING. I KNEW the Lord would bless me with a pretty house to end with haha.

In other news, we had a baptism on saturday to a lady named Margury! She was SO ready to be baptized when I came so it was really awesome.  Her two little girls we screaming and crying when she got in the water cause they thought she was going to drown for some reason, but she still felt the spirit which was good haha.

The church is true, I love you, and I wish you all a WONDERFUL week :)

Love, Hermana Nielson

 photo granada1.jpg  photo granada2.jpg  photo granada3.jpg  photo Granada5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment