Monday, June 30, 2014

sick little missionary

June 30, 2014

Hey family!

This week was SO crazy I cant even tell you. I got super SUPER sick and we couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. After I would eat anything my tummy would swell up like a BALLOON and it looked like I was pregnant... I was like OH my gosh my tummy is EXPLODING! So we took some anti parasite pills to see if that would work but it didn't. After throwing up and having a super miserable night (a super miserable few days actually), we took a trip to the hospital. I HATE the hospital as you all know, but after taking an ultra sound and drawing my blood (I know I almost passed out haha) they found out I had had a TON of things wrong with me. I had a urinary infection, an infection in my colon, another ovarian cyst, a respiratory infection AND... parasites. So I was just a poor sick little missionary haha. But they have me on lots of pills and I am feeling SO much better, and I'm going to finish these last five weeks of my mission strong. I'm gonna send you all some pics of my tummy (it was HUGE haha) me and all my pills, and then some pics of what we eat for lunch today.

Anyways, I love you guys so much. Have a WONDERFUL week and know that I'm happy, alive and will be home in no time. The church is truuuuue and I love yoooooou :)

Love, Hna Nielson

 photo sicky1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment