Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My last missionary email

Hey family

This week has been... surreal. I can hardly believe this incredible journey has come to a close. I have never felt the way I feel right now in my entire life. I feel so sad to be leaving the people who I have grown to love so much. Walking down these dirt covered roads this week, memories of my mission have been flooding through my mind. I can see all the people and their sweet faces, and I think about how much I love them. From my first convert to my last, they will all FOREVER have such a special place in my heart. My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude for being able to have such an incredible experience. I was taken out of my little Utah bubble and put into this country that completely opened my eyes. The way I see everything is different now. During my time here I have suffered more pain and trails than I ever had in my entire life, but at the same time I have never been sooo happy :´)

I have learned so many things over the course of this year and a half. I will share everything with you all in its due time, but the most important thing that I have learned out here and will be taking home with me in a couple days, is my testimony :) I love our Savior Jesus Christ. I have come to know Him on a very personal level, and can tell you all that He lives. He lives and loves us and died so we can live with Him again. 
My mission has prepared my for the rest of my life. I am now prepared to be a better sister, better daughter, better teacher, better wife, and better mother. Nothing has ever meant more to me than what my mission means to me. Because of my mission, I am who I am, and I am who I will be for the rest of my life.
I love you all so much. I'll keep this email short so because I will be able to talk to you and see you all in just a couple of days! Oh my GOSH!

I love you all so much and will see you sooo soon. For the mean time, have a WONDERFUL week and prepare yourselves. I'm coming home :)

Love, Hermana Nielson

Here are some pics of my last p-day hanging out with some Nortes from California who were catching me up on EVERYTHING today haha, the Zone eating some lunch, and my favorite family in the WORLD who gets baptized this Saturday, Lenin, Katherine and their little daughter Cielo :)

 photo DSC03301jpg.jpg  photo DSC03294jpg.jpg  photo DSC03279jpg.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I really hope you see this! I am going we serving in this mission at the end of October and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer couple questions that I had about it. My email is dgilbs9612@gmail.com Thanks so much!

    -Delanee Gilbert

    ReplyDelete