Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Update on Oscar

Hey family & friends!

How are you all? I hope you all had an awesome fourth of July! It should be getting hot outside isn't it? I hope you are enjoying another beautiful summer in Utah and had an amazing week.

Do you guys remember one of my first few converts named Oscar that we baptized over a year ago? He was in our ward Sunday! It was the most incredible thing! He now has a mission call to Honduras and leaves next month! He bore his testimony and it was so strong. He has a beautiful girl friend who is going to serve a mission too and they are going to get married when they both return home. In this one year after his baptism, the course of his entire life has completely changed because we had found him. Seeing the end result of what we do was one of the most humbling experiences I have ever had. I couldn't be more grateful to have had the opportunity to be here, and see the blessings that the Lord has had in store for these people long before we even met them.

I love you guys so much and hope you have a wonderful week. In one month I will be HOME and be able to give you all hugs in person, but until then here's a virtual one :) I love you guys so much and will talk to you soon!

Love, Hna Nielson


 photo DSC030741jpg.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment